Responsible according to the General Data Protection Regulation is:
II. Name and address of Data Protection Officer
III. General information about data processing
1. Extent of processing of personal data In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 section 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 section 1 lit. b GDPR serves as legal basis.
This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 section 1 lit. c GDPR serves as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 section 1 lit. d GDPR serves as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR serves as legal basis for processing.
3. Data erasure and storage duration The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is omitted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which our company is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected here: - Date and visit of the URL where the visitor is located - URL that the visitor visited immediately before - Browser used - Operating system used - IP address of the visitor
2. Legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be stored for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes our interest in the processing of data is legitimate according to Art. 6 section. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling user is no longer possible.
5. Objection and removal possibility The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
For these purposes, our interest in the processing of data is legitimate according to article 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
1. Description and scope of data processing On our website we offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal information, e.g. in the Notesbrowser Forum. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place. The following data is collected during the registration process:
- Name - Email-Address - IP address - date and time of registration - optional data
As part of the registration process, the consent of the user to process this data is obtained.
2. Legal basis for data processing Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user according to article 6 section 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing User registration is required for the provision of certain content and services on our website. The identification of the user e.g. in the forum is necessary to create posts and to be able to respond to posts.
4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection.
This is the case for the data collected during the registration process when the registration on our website is canceled or modified.
5. Objection and removal possibility As a user you have the option of canceling the registration at any time. You can change the data stored about you at any time.
You can also delete your account.
VII. Contact forms and e-mail contact
1. Description and scope of data processing On our website are different contact forms available, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user uses a contact form, all the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
- Name - Email-Address - Message - different (optional) fields - IP-Address of the sender - Date and time of registration
For the processing of the data in the context of the sending process your consent is obtained and referred to this privacy statement.
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user according to article 6 section 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is article 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the closure of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is article 6 section 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing The processing of the personal data from the input mask is used only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data entered in the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation has ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
5. Objection and removal possibility The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
VIII. Rights of the person concerned
If personal data of you are processed, you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to be informed You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed.
If such processing is existing, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed; (2) the categories of personal data being processed; (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed; (4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage; (5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing; (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; (7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject; (8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this relation you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees under Article 46 GDPR in relation to the transfer.
2. Right of correction You have a right to correction and/or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right of restriction of processing You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions: (1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data; (3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or (4) if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Sec. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing are restricted you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right of deletion
a) Deletion obligations You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true: (1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. (2) You revoke your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing. (3) According to Art. 21 section 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to processing. (4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully. (5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject. (6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services reffering to Art. 8 section 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and according to article 17 section 1 of the GDPR requires them to be deleted, the person will inform all third parties - taking due account of the technology available and the costs of implementation, including appropriate technical measures to delete all personal data and all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
c) Exceptions The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; (2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been; (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health; (4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, or (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information If you have enforced the right of correction, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he/she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right of data portability You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that (1) the processing on a consent based on acc. art. 6 section 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 section 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 section 1 lit. b GDPR and (2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right of objection You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data, this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of directive 2002/58/EG you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision (1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller, (2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) with your explicit expressed consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to art. 9 sec. 1 GDPR, unless art. 9 sec. 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his/her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to art. 78 GDPR.